Sunday, July 29, 2012

Family prayers

This month has been a bit full of drama around us and I have spent a lot of time in prayer over so many people as well as us.
Praying for the health for several people, including my sweetie!

Prayers for my amazing husband...

Prayers for clarity and hope in some challenging situations.

My sister put the verse on a journal she gave me for my birthday and it  has been particularly special to me these past few weeks.

Praying for my Code-man as he is going through some struggles and change.

Prayers for family harmony in the insanity around us.

Prayers for focus in the madness around us.

Prayers to remember to look for the good and focus on the positive.

Prayers to remember to keep an eternal perspective when I'm feeling overwhelmed.

No comments:

Post a Comment